Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Damask Wedding Guestbook–NEW in the Store

folder

folder2

IDEAS

Howdy all! I am from Southern Utah, so I can use that greeting! =) I hope everyone is having a fabulous week! We are gearing up for my daughter’s third birthday party as well as my sister’s wedding reception this weekend. Should be lots of fun, and a great time with family and friends.

Speaking of weddings…I just added my first wedding guestbook to the store. Be sure to stop by and take a look. Oh, how I wished I had one of these rather than the ‘traditional’ guest list at my own wedding. These are so much better! What a great way to expand your offerings to your wedding clientele.

I would love any and all feedback. Ideas, suggestions anything on this new guestbook as well as any products in our store, or perhaps that isn’t in the store that you would like to see.

We sure appreciate you! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment