Wednesday, December 15, 2010

NEW Photo Blog Templates!

I just listed some new photo blog templates in the store. I love these! If you are unfamiliar with them let me just tell you how great they are! Better yet, I will show you. http://kyliesanders.blogspot.com/ This is my personal blog, so disregard the content, but notice the way I post photos? It makes it so easy for slackers like me that maybe post once a week, yet still take tons of photos all the time. Or for photographers that want to post sneak peaks! I haven’t used my newest templates on my blog yet. What you see there is actually from my first collection. Take a look at both and let me know what you think and anything else you would like to see.

folder

My newest set see it here!

folder

My older set. Set it here!


We are still offering a free Christmas Paper set with every purchase in the store from now till Christmas! Also, all our Christmas cards and sets have been discounted as well. Shop now!

folder

www.bluedaisydigital.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment