Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter!

I love springtime! It has been in the 80’s here and I am so looking forward to a wonderful weekend with my family outdoors. Before I get to the freebie I wanted to show you some of our most recent products that have been added to the store.

folder

First is a very versatile 10 x 10 album with love quotes. This is great for scrapbooking or displaying family, baby, wedding or anniversary photos. I’ve also included a free file of all the quotes used in the album (plus many more!) so you can mix and match and truly customize the album.

sample1 sample2

Just a quick sample of how versatile this album can be!

Also, we’ve been working hard on some new graduation announcements. Take a look at our latest designs:

2011 designs

Now on to the real reason you are here…to download this week’s freebie! As requested by some on our Facebook page (we love requests!) this week’s freebie is a 12x12 storyboard which can also work for a quick page for you scrapbookers out there. Please leave a comment if you download. Also, feel free to leave suggestions on any freebies you want!

folder

Sorry. Download Expired.

blog sign

No comments:

Post a Comment