Sunday, August 28, 2011

September Desktop–Freebie

Hello everyone! We have had some crazy hot temperatures here, but I am grateful we aren’t getting pounded like the East coast. Prayers to everyone dealing with crazy weather right now.
I need to apologize this freebie is late. The funny thing is I traveled down to visit Angela, my partner in Blue Daisy Designs, on Friday, the day we normally post freebies. I totally forgot about this! We spent the day together with all our kids, while my husband was at a work training. It was Angela’s husband’s birthday and we had lots of fun at Joe’s Crab Shack celebrating. Below is a photo taken with my cell phone (so not the best) of both of our families together. When Angela and I go out together we get lots of stares. We have 5 girls between the two of us age 5 and under! We love girls in our households!
friendsl
This weeks freebie is in anticipation of next month. I can’t believe that summer is coming to close and September is already creeping up on us. Hope you enjoy this calendar for your desktop computer.
folder
Sorry, download expired
blog sign
Thanks to Dawn from www.picturethisphotographybydawn.com for the use of her beautiful photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment