Friday, November 11, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Hello everyone! Hope you are all geared up for a fun weekend. I am going to a conference this weekend called Time Out for Women, and am super excited for the break.

I also wanted to share with you a few of our family photos that we had taken last week with the super talented photographer Josh Spendlove. I used to work with Josh and he is a very talented artist so when I found out he was now doing family photography, I didn’t hesitate to hire him. I love our photos!
family 2011-4
family 2011-2
family 2011-3
family 2011-5
You can see more of Josh’s work at www.spendlovestudios.com
Now on to the real reason you are here; your Friday Freebie! I am excited for Christmas this year and especially for our family Christmas cards, thus the family photos! So for today’s freebie, enjoy a 5x7 card from my Holiday Joy collection. You can purchase the entire collection, or each card individually in the shop.
holiday_joy_card_collection
To download your free 5x7 click the photo below are the link.
Holiday Joy Card4
Sorry. Download Expired.
blog sign

No comments:

Post a Comment