Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hola! New Freebie

Hola mi amigos! We just returned from a fabulous cruise to Mexico. Had a blast with  my hubby and kids. I was still feeling the rocking last night after we got home, but today I feel like my feet are on solid ground.
Can I just say wow!? We had lots of people download last weeks freebie. Over 125 people! I’ve received some fun layouts. Keep them coming. If you are not aware of what I am referring to, I’ve started a monthly contest with the weekly freebies. Read last week’s post for more information.
This weeks freebie is a little different. In reflecting back on my cruise, I wanted to try something different. This 10x20 storyboard is what I came up with. It is a little more advance this some of the others and requires you to have a little more knowledge of Photoshop, which is why I’ve included the photos (taken from my vacation) I used so you can see exactly how it is done. Just make sure you clip the photos AND the black/white layers so that only the background photo is black and white, if not your entire storyboard will be black and white. I hope that makes sense. Email me with questions.
The lettering can be changed to any font, any letter so pick a fun three letter word, or extended the storyboard size to add more letters. I am excited to see what everyone comes up with.
folderSorry. Download Expired.

Again, send me your layout by:
blog sign

2 comments:

  1. AWE ! I soo love this one! Great "out of the box" thinking! Thank you for sharing it!!!!!! I might have to enter the challenge with this one!!!

    ReplyDelete