Friday, July 15, 2011

Shabby Luxe–Baby Girl

This weekend we are going camping with a group of friends. This will be our fourth annual campout. I am excited because it means I will get to see Angela, my best friend and partner in Blue Daisy Designs! She lives two hours away so we usually only see each other about once a month. We will be gone today, Friday the 15th through Sunday, the 17th. We will fill orders when we return on the 18th.

Don’t forget to take advantage of our Christmas in July sale going on now. All our Christmas templates are marked down! No coupon required!

This week’s freebie is actually part of a collection I began working on end of last year. I designed three baby announcements, but wanted to make it a collection of four but never got around to finishing it. Here’s one from the collection. It is set up to work for Luxe or standard printing. Hope you enjoy!

packaging

Sorry. Download Expired.

blog sign

No comments:

Post a Comment